kickoff highlight -- please help

Celeste Lyn Paul celeste at kde.org
Thu Feb 28 13:55:33 CET 2008

Hello Artists!

Panel-devel need your help.  We've been trying to come up with ways to make
full-width hover on the kickoff menu look nice.  It would be awesome if you
could help us out and come up with some ideas and sample mockups.

These messages have screenshots or links to screenshots with sample ideas of
the full-width hover:

http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/panel-devel/2007-November/002888.html
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/panel-devel/2008-February/007819.html
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/panel-devel/2008-February/007822.html

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to make it look a hella lot
prettier than we managed to do it.  Something shiney and sexy that can
complement the shiney and sexy that oxygen is bringing to KDE everywhere
else.

Cheers,

~ Celeste

--
Celeste Lyn Paul
KDE Usability Project & HCI Working Group