[Panel-devel] Re: Plasmatic widgets

Richard Moore richmoore44 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 23:16:07 CEST 2005

I suspect we'll want the ability to 'clone' the desktop widgets and
bring them forward at times. But not as the normal state - for example
being able to bring a weather applet to the front of the desktop by
some sort of keyboard shortcut. This could easily be another instance
of the same widget however.

Rich.