[Owncloud] can not load owncloud plugin for csysnc

jiun bookworm thebookworm101 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 09:17:14 UTC 2013

Ilyas,
Thanks for that help,
I think you may need to update your ming installation, im using a recent
installation of opensuse 12.2 32 bit,  but i saw 12.2  64  bit also had the
same file.
i have libssl-10.dll in my  /usr/i686-w64-mingw32/sys-root/mingw/bin/
see this:

me at linux-ajqt:~/cloudwork/bleeding> ls
/usr/i686-w64-mingw32/sys-root/mingw/bin/
assistant.exe        libgnutls-26.dll    lupdate.exe
QtDesignerComponents4.dll
c_rehash             libgnutlsxx-27.dll  neon-config
QtGui4.dll
dbus-daemon.exe      libgpg-error-0.dll  openssl.exe
QtHelp4.dll
dbus-launch.exe      libiniparser.dll    pixeltool.exe
QtMultimedia4.dll
dbus-monitor.exe     libintl-8.dll       qcollectiongenerator.exe
QtNetwork4.dll
dbus-send.exe        libjpeg-8.dll       qdbuscpp2xml.exe
QtOpenGL4.dll
designer.exe         liblzma-5.dll       qdbus.exe
QtScript4.dll
dumpsexp.exe         libmodman.dll       qdbusviewer.exe
QtScriptTools4.dll
gpg-error-config     libneon-27.dll      qdbusxml2cpp.exe
QtSql4.dll
gpg-error.exe        libpng15-15.dll     qhelpconverter.exe
QtSvg4.dll
hmac256.exe          libpng15-config     qhelpgenerator.exe
QtTest4.dll
lconvert.exe         libpng-config       qmlplugindump.exe
qttracereplay.exe
libbeecrypt-6.dll    libproxy.dll        qmlviewer.exe
QtUiTools4.dll
libcrypto-10.dll     libqtkeychain.dll   Qt3Support4.dll
QtWebKit4.dll
libdbus-1-3.dll      libsqlite3-0.dll    qt3to4.exe
QtXml4.dll
libdl.dll            libssl-10.dll       QtCLucene4.dll
QtXmlPatterns4.dll
libexpat-1.dll       libstdc++-6.dll     QtCore4.dll
xml2-config
libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll  libtiff-5.dll       QtDBus4.dll
xmlpatterns.exe
libgcrypt-11.dll     libxml2-2.dll       QtDeclarative4.dll
xmlpatternsvalidator.exe
libgcrypt-config     linguist.exe        QtDesigner4.dll           zlib1.dll

here is the version info for the build  in action on the about page running
on opensuse,
http://imgur.com/eTQDfmJ

jiun