[Owncloud] Problems with ownCloud in Windows+IIS and eM Client

Leon Orator leonorator at lavabit.com
Tue Dec 13 03:12:26 UTC 2011

It works, now.

The problem was the configuration of PHP under IIS.

1) On IIS Manager, select the web server/folder where ownCloud is installed.
2) Open 'Handler Mapping'
3) Open 'PHP53_via_FastCGI' item
4) Click 'Request Restrictions...' button
5) On 'Verbs' tab, select 'All verbs'

In addition, according to this post:

http://groups.google.com/group/sabredav-discuss/msg/375d53a474899d44

you must completely remove the WebDAV feature of IIS (this could be a
problem for those that need it for other sites hosted on the same server).

It think it would be nice to add this information to the ownCloud site
(http://owncloud.org/install/advanced/page).

Thank you,

     l.