[Owncloud] Problems with ownCloud in Windows+IIS and eM Client

Leon Orator leonorator at lavabit.com
Sat Dec 10 05:30:06 UTC 2011

On 12/9/2011 5:03 PM, Thomas Olsen wrote:
> I'm not sure if you got it to work of not?

Sorry if I wasn't clear.

It works with sogo demo. Doesn't work with ownCloud (demo site and my
own installlation).

With sogo the authentication process is (i think)  'normal': the client
send the 1st request unauthenticated, the server answers 401
(unauthorized), the client then sends subsequent requests authenticated,
and the process works.

With ownCloud the authentication process... doesn't happen: the client
send the 1st request unauthenticated, the server answers 404 (not
found), the client shows the error "NOT FOUND" and the process aborts.

Thank you for your patience.

     l.