Please fix one thing about Okular ..

Oliver Sander oliver.sander at tu-dresden.de
Mon May 16 13:26:41 BST 2022

Hi John-Albert,

for me, highlighting only goes off if I *right*-click
in the document.  Left- and middle-clicks keep the highlighter
selected.

Do you happen to use a fairly old version of Okular?
The annotation GUI got a big rewrite a while ago.
Please get a recent version of Okular and try that.

Best regards,
Oliver