Please fix one thing about Okular ..

John-Albert Eadie both.and.each at gmail.com
Fri May 13 02:49:26 BST 2022

Long time since I developed anything but I *love*
Okular for yellow highlighting and saving .pdfs of
research.  However for me there is one BIG PROBLEM ...

If I click on the document in any way *including the
right mouse button*, highlighting goes off and I have
to go up and choose Yellow Highlighter again.  Very
annoying.  Because I'm slighty shaky, it happens
many times during my edit.

I recommend switching off the Yellow Highlighter
only when left mouse click happens, not any
mouse click turning it off.  Even better,
only left mouse click on Yellow
Highlighter itself.

Please.  Thanks,

-jae

Ps: I am a million miles (50 years) away from
     coding but would it be possible to compile a
     version of my own?  How massive?

     Thanks again.
--

¯\_(ツ)_/¯