Feature Request: Improve usability of Reviews--Highlight

Simone Gaiarin simgunz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 07:18:04 GMT 2022

Hi Gordon,
I agree that there is space for improvement in the annotations sidebar.

At the moment, you can use the two buttons at the bottom left of the
annotations sidebar that allows you to hide the pages and authors. In this
way to navigate the annotations you can use Up/Down arrow + Enter. Moreover
there are two other buttons at the bottom right to collapse/expand all the
pages/authors.

Bye