Feature Request: Improve usability of Reviews--Highlight

Gordon Shawn capcoding at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 15:11:00 GMT 2022

I make a lot of highlights in PDF, Okular is irreplaceable on Linux due to
its great annotation tools for PDFs. Thanks for making it!

When I review  the highlighted areas, I need to click on Reviews, then
Page, then username, then pick one highlight from a list of them. That's 4
clicks to see one highlighted area.

Can we have a button to do "next/prev highlight"?

Even better, since one page can have multiple highlighted areas, and our
screen normally display the whole page at a time, it will be even better if
we can do prev/next for highlighted pages.

Enhancing annotation and review UX will make Okular even more great,
they're the best features of Okular in my opinion.

Thanks,
Gordon