Help Navigating Source Code

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Dec 2 00:10:42 GMT 2022

El dijous, 1 de desembre de 2022, a les 18:35:49 (CET), Hank Greenburg va
escriure:
> Hello,
> I am looking at contributing to Okular but am having a hard time navigating
> the source code. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction
> of the code for the highlighters, and popup notes?

What do you mean "the code for the highlighters, and popup notes"?

The UI dialogs? the toolbar? how UI to add them? How they are painted on page?

https://matrix.to/#/#okular:kde.org

> or is the mailing list the only place to ask this question or any other
questions one might have?

Though it's possible the mailing list will give you more answers (please
subscribe)