Blue Angel info | include in manual or "About" info-box?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Dec 1 23:05:02 GMT 2022

El dimarts, 29 de novembre de 2022, a les 16:23:28 (CET), Joseph P. De Veaugh-
Geiss va escriure:
> Hello,
>
> I was talking with Cornelius and we thought it might be worth including
> information about Okular receiving the Blue Angel in Okular's manual or
> the "About" info-box in the application itself. (I looked but didn't
> find one, though.)
>
> Would this be something Okular developers would be interested in?

I'm not against it, but what's the actual benefit of having that mention?

I can see it's appeal on the webpage, it tells people we're serious, a good
app, etc etc so it's a "selling point"

But on the manual/about box, the person is already using the app, so they
don't need to be sold on it.