Using Ocular engine in educational commercial software?

Energo Koder energokoder at adres.pl
Mon Apr 5 12:26:31 BST 2021

Hi!
I have idea for educational application. This app will be similar to
SuperMemo (periodic card based reminder).
Essential is high quality and durability of content. So I want to use
vector based file format in order to be free of increased DPI in the future.
I know that in advent of KDE5 its developers make huge mind step and
make tons of specialized libraries in order to allow people using them
in they apps.

So I want to use Ocular engine. This brings to me few questions:
1. Is this possible in theory?
2. Is it possible for commercial project?
3. How should I start? Can you give me some hints what core libs are
named? What Ocular libs are used for?
4. Where is the best source of developer information?
5. Can I expect that KDE Ocular libs will be works (at least in theory)
on WinDos, MacOS, Tablets (with Android and IOS)?

Please don't mid that I am greedy. I am aware that good things will be
better when I pay for them. So two years ago I start annually pay for
use full software (for example in the end of 2020 I donate KDE and
Kubutnu about 50$ each, among other opensource projects).
This fund can be raised when my income from open source will also
raised. I think this is honest and sensible approach.

Thanks in advance and best regards!
Energo Koder