Should we revert the QScroller patch?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat May 23 00:09:03 BST 2020

El dijous, 21 de maig de 2020, a les 6:21:42 CEST, Oliver Sander va escriure:
> As a user with a touch screen I must say that I really enjoy Kezi's QScroller patch.
> Inertia-less scrolling on a touchscreen feels very clumsy.

Favour the minority of users doesn't feel like the best idea to me.

> Therefore I vote for keeping the patch and fixing the regressions.

I will subscribe you to all the bugs that I've found were caused by this patch.

I expect you to help in fixing those regressions before the 20.08 release, after all you're the one that pushed the code that caused those regressions.