What's your feeling in adding a _clang_format file to the repo

David Hurka david.hurka at mailbox.org
Thu Jun 4 23:49:55 BST 2020

I don’t know whether the suggestion is actually the Qt style, or was edited by you.

My feeling is that we should go with KDELibs style¹, should we actually enforce a common style.

Of course that one commit would appear everywhere in git blame, and in every git log -L. Is it possible to configure the repository to exclude this commit by default? Otherwise I think it is still worth the trouble. Should I ever continue coding, nice formatting will make it more fun.

1) Qt style with braces for all if statements

Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 22:58:38 +0200
From: Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org>