What's your feeling in adding a _clang_format file to the repo

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Jun 4 21:58:38 BST 2020

This way we would have a common style in the files, which at some point we had, but given how much people have been commiting and how not annoying i've been with style in reviews we don't have anymore.

Attached my suggestion.

Problem is that it changes basically everything

So one would need to always use a --ignore-revs when doing git blame for it to be useful.

Opinions?