D15580: New annotation toolbar

Andreas Hurka noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Nov 3 20:41:14 GMT 2019

andreashurka added a comment.

  In D15580#558239 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15580#558239>, @simgunz wrote:

  > Ok. So it is strange that the opacity does not work when you change it through the annotation toolbar. You should check/post your `~/.config/okularpartrc` because there you can see the actual value of the opacity. Once you change the opacity and close Okular the value gets written in the file. Looking at that file may help in figuring out why the opacity is not set correctly for you.

  I did that for a few minutes now and figured out that the same happens with line width (arrow)  as well, as long as you choose x.5 . Looks like the toolbar menus are saving double/float/long (whatever) in a different format from how the menu does:
  Toolbar ="0\\,4"
  Menu ="0.4"
  The variant with the dot is working while double backslash comma is not (at least over here)
  I hope this is helping.

BRANCH
  new-annotation-toolbar_ToggleActionMenu