D10859: Improve layout of annotation configuraton dialogs

David Hurka noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 29 19:16:14 BST 2019

davidhurka added a comment.

  Just tried this. Maybe you can bring back the section headings, which were group box labels before? Straight Line got many options recently.

  Not working buddys (probably a problem with PixmapPreviewSelector):
  Popup-Note -> Icon (Alt + i)
  Stamp -> Stamp symbol (Alt + s)
  (Another not working accelerator: Configure Okular -> Annotations: Author and Add both have Alt + a.)

  In D10859#471480 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10859#471480>, @simgunz wrote:

  > Regarding the stamp annotation tool, I have aligned the combobox to the top, because I have not found a way to vertically align the label.

  Looks ok to me.

INLINE COMMENTS

> annotationwidgets.cpp:378
> +    m_pixmapSelector = new PixmapPreviewSelector( widget );
> +    formlayout->addRow( i18n( "Stamp symbol:" ), m_pixmapSelector );
>      m_pixmapSelector->setEditable( true );

Capitalize symbol?

> annotationwidgets.cpp:379
> +    formlayout->addRow( i18n( "Stamp symbol:" ), m_pixmapSelector );
>      m_pixmapSelector->setEditable( true );

Why is this editable? Entering a path to an image does not work.