D21332: Okular Annotation: add line start/end style config only for Straight Line tool

Tobias Deiminger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 24 17:46:57 BST 2019

tobiasdeiminger added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> knambiar wrote in annotationwidgets.cpp:499
> Is the `nullptr` check really necessary?

No, I'd accept anyways. I just think the implication "object pointer != nullptr" => "object valid" is more obvious to new contributors than "some member == some magic number" => "object valid".

How about adding a `Q_ASSERT`as we did it in `TextAnnotationWidget::applyChanges`? If you go for it, please also initialize members (as done for `TextAnnotationWidget`in `annotationwidgets.h`).