GSoC

Oliver Sander oliver.sander at tu-dresden.de
Fri Mar 29 16:10:12 GMT 2019

Hi Shubham,

please keep the conversation on the mailing list, so everybody stays up-to-date.

Regarding my questions about your experience: I was confused by the fact that your
email name doesn't match the name you signed this email with.  That latter name
I have seen on phabricator, and I am aware of your work there.

The "sticky notes" project appears to be quite popular, so maybe you want to focus
on another one?  Or actually propose your own: The Okular bug tracker is full of
feature requests that would make good projects.

Best,
Oliver