D15580: New annotation toolbar

Simone Gaiarin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jun 5 17:10:15 BST 2019

simgunz added a comment.

  I renamed PageViewToolBar and moved to a file by itself. I took inspiration from Dolphin for the name.

  There is still code to be cleaned though.

INLINE COMMENTS

> pageview.cpp:665
>
> -    d->aToggleAnnotator  = new KToggleAction(QIcon::fromTheme( QStringLiteral("draw-freehand") ), i18n("&Review"), this);
> +    d->aToggleAnnotator = new KToggleToolBarAction( "annotationToolBar", i18n("&Review"), this); //FIXME: Not working
> +    d->aToggleAnnotator->setIcon( QIcon::fromTheme( QStringLiteral("draw-freehand") ) );

Anyone knows how KToggleToolBarAction is supposed to work?

Currently it does nothing.

Reading the code, it seems that the constructor where the toolbar is specified by name does nothing, unless there is some other magic going on.
https://api.kde.org/frameworks/kxmlgui/html/ktoggletoolbaraction_8cpp_source.html#l00061