D21266: [WIP] Improve documentation of area classes

David Hurka noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jun 4 19:49:03 BST 2019

davidhurka updated this revision to Diff 59149.
davidhurka marked an inline comment as done.
davidhurka edited the summary of this revision.
davidhurka added a comment.

  Removed references to pages from methods.

  Now they refer to a reference area, and the description of the normalized coordinate system now explains how mapping to a “reference area” works, and how parameters xScale and yScale are related.

  Also added another example section, now covers transformation both to and from a page coordinate system. The second example touches rotation, I can remove that if demanded.

  ObjectRect still uses pages as reference area, because I consider ObjectRect coordinates  page related. (Document objects are located on pages.) For consistency, I can remove these references there too, if demanded.

  Annotation::Quad is related, but is already pretty well documented. Just clarified some things I consider relevant. (Only 4 points instead of 8 points, and things which are directly related to Bug 334297.)

  I think it makes sense to move text reordering to another patch.

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D21266?vs=58380&id=59149

BRANCH
  improve-area-classes-documentation