D21416: Add icons for line annotation arrow styles to combo box

David Hurka noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jun 1 14:19:13 BST 2019

davidhurka added a comment.

  In D21416#472772 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21416#472772>, @tobiasdeiminger wrote:

  > In D21416#471897 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21416#471897>, @tobiasdeiminger wrote:
  >
  > > In D21416#471795 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21416#471795>, @davidhurka wrote:
  > >
  > > > For dark color themes: maybe the color of the adjacent text would be good as foreground color for the icons. Don’t know, but maybe QGuiApplication::pallete().color(QPalette::WindowText)?
  > >

  > > Makes sense, thanks. Never tried this before, give me some time to check it out...
  >

  > Tried your suggestion, looks good with breeze dark. Would you consider it important to connect to `QGuiApplication::paletteChanged`, to follow theme changes immediately?

  Not wrong but not important. How often does one change the color theme while chosing a line ending? I could only imagine that the color theme changes automatically based on enviromnent light sensors, for people who work in a vehicle passing many tunnels. But how often does one chose the line ending while entering/leaving a tunnel the same time?