D21416: Add icons for line annotation arrow styles to combo box

Tobias Deiminger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jun 1 13:59:23 BST 2019

tobiasdeiminger added a comment.

  In D21416#471897 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21416#471897>, @tobiasdeiminger wrote:

  > In D21416#471795 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21416#471795>, @davidhurka wrote:
  >
  > > For dark color themes: maybe the color of the adjacent text would be good as foreground color for the icons. Don’t know, but maybe QGuiApplication::pallete().color(QPalette::WindowText)?
  >

  > Makes sense, thanks. Never tried this before, give me some time to check it out...

  Tried your suggestion, looks good with breeze dark. Would you consider it important to connect to `QGuiApplication::paletteChanged`, to follow theme changes immediately?

  Btw., after a local rebase Phabricator now shows ui/pagepainter.{h,cpp} as part of this D21416 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21416>, but I actually touched these files only in the parent D21248 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21248>. Don't know how to correct this.