D22617: Add view-pages-* icons, as needed in Okular for page layout selection

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 22 19:04:55 BST 2019

ndavis added a comment.

  In D22617#500369 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D22617#500369>, @davidhurka wrote:

  > Making the parts with background color transparent would be better, right? That would even work on systems which don’t access the stylesheet.

  Not necessarily. In Breeze, the normal window Background is `#eff0f1`, the ViewBackground is `#fcfcfc` and the selection background is `#3daee9`. If you use the Background class, you will have `#eff0f1`, whether the SVG is on top of a normal window background or not. This is more useful for Plasma themes than icons, but they're both made with SVGs and can use the same color classes.

  > So this means, changing the Neutral Text property on your system will modify the Beware Orange parts of breeze icons, yes? That’s what I meant with mapping.
  >
  > I could imagine adding this to the HIG: A table with the reduced breeze color palette, the color names, the corresponding color scheme entries, and the existing description to the color. (So only add the color scheme entry.)

  Yeah, showing a clearer relationship between color classes and default colors would be good.

  >> or fork, patch and merge request to submit a patch for that repo.
  >
  > Not today, have to leave the wall plug now... :)

  Understandable.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons