D22617: Add view-pages-* icons, as needed in Okular for page layout selection

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 22 18:29:39 BST 2019

ndavis added a comment.

  In D22617#500346 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D22617#500346>, @davidhurka wrote:

  > By the way, the suggested stylesheet in https://community.kde.org/Guidelines_and_HOWTOs/Icon_Workflow_Tips#Breeze does not follow https://hig.kde.org/style/icon.html as far as I can understand it.

  I just changed the stylesheet in the workflow tips today. I need to update the HIG to match it.

  > - Why does the stylesheet need a background?

  You only need to add the classes that you will use. If you want to use the window background color, you can use the Background class.

  > - How are the color scheme properties in the stylesheet mapped to the reduced breeze palette in the HIG? (I think neutral or Beware Orange do not clearly map.)

  Beware Orange is just the name of a color (it's an arbitrary name). NeutralText is a class that maps to the Neutral Text color in your system colorscheme. The color of Neutral Text just happens to be Beware Orange with the Breeze colorscheme, but you could make it purple by changing the colorscheme. Since Breeze uses Beware Orange, that color must be the default color in the stylesheet so that the icon color looks like Breeze in non-Qt apps.

  If you find any more flaws in the HIG, report an issue at https://invent.kde.org/websites/hig-kde-org/issues or fork, patch and merge request to submit a patch for that repo.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons