Seeking Mentorship for SOK-2020 for okular project

Hitesh Sagtani sagtanih at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 21:42:04 GMT 2019

I was able to build okular from the source. The OS i am using is ubuntu
18.10. I have been reading the documentation of classes and about
generator from api.kde.org/okular.
Can you please give me some small task to help me get started with
development. Also do i need to read documentation of all the classes in
core folder.
Can you also provide some sources which might be helpful in understanding
the codebase.
Thanks :)