D15580: [WIP] New annotation toolbar

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 4 23:55:12 BST 2019

ngraham added a reviewer: VDG.
ngraham added a comment.

  Thanks @simgunz, this is really excellent work. Adding @VDG for more UI review comments.

  For my own UI review, I must continue to push for putting the annotation tools on a second toolbar that appears below the main one when needed. Adding them to the main toolbar is only feasible when the window is really really wide; otherwise most or all of the buttons get elided. Once they're in their own toolbar, there should be enough horizontal space to give most or all of the buttons text on the side, which should resolve the confusion regarding what they are and which ones are actions vs settings for other tools.