a question about compiling necessitas

gujx gujx at cn.fujitsu.com
Wed May 9 08:19:12 UTC 2012

Hi Bogdan,

I successfully compiled necessitas qt framework.(Following
http://sourceforge.net/p/necessitas/wiki/Compile%20Qt%20framework/) .

But if  using these qt libraries compiled,my application crashed .

If using the qt libraries that ministro downloaded instead,my application works
well.

Then i compare and test all the libraries, i found that:
Only the libAndroid-8.so(in plugins directory) i compiled make my application
crashed.
(This means,if i use libAndoird-8.so that ministro downloaded,use other
libraries i compiled,my application also work well)

So what is the reason ?

And i  wonder which version of sdk/ndk you used to compile necessitas qt
framework?
Do you use NDK-R5b?(while i used NDK-R6b).

Thanks,

Gu JinXiang

Gu Jinxiang
Development Dept.III
Nanjing Fujitsu Nanda Software Tech. Co., Ltd.(FNST)
6/F., No. 6 Wenzhu Road, Nanjing, 210012, China,
Nanjing, 210012, China
TEL: +86+25-86630566-8783
COINS: 79955-8783
FAX: +86+25-83317685
MAIL: gujx at cn.fujitsu.com
This communication is for use by the intended recipient(s) only and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not an intended recipient of this communication, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying hereof is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify me by reply e-mail, permanently delete this communication from your
system, and destroy any hard copies you may have printed