[Marble-devel] KML?

Reuben Reyes hitechmex at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 22:10:00 UTC 2014

Hi Dennis,
I tried the --enableFile parameter in version 1.5 and it does show what is
in the file structure in the KML but none of the placemarks are showing up.
Will try a newer version but i think i may have to build it on Linux.
Attached is the KMZ file i used, if you want to try. The placemaks used can
be changed if you have a better suggestion of making placemarks show up.
 This is for a geothermal project in Texas. Thanks for your quick reply and
help,
Reuben