Issues Installing Kate on Windows 11

Jay Kyburz jay at ironhelmet.com
Thu Jul 27 08:18:12 BST 2023

Hi Folks,

Just reporting back in, The installers generated  on July 27th seems to
have fixed the problem.
(kate-23.04.3-2106-windows-cl-msvc2019-x86_64.exe)

Thanks to all the hard work of the maintainers. Hope to be able to
contribute one day.

Special shout-out to the developers of the Documents plugin. Far better
than tabs!