Finalizing windows build - add to Craft + Windows CI -- feel free to help

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 19:09:20 GMT 2021

Hi,

I'm low on free time, so feel free to pick up on the activity from the
subject.

As I remember, the KTechLab should build on Windows just fine with Craft:

https://invent.kde.org/sdk/ktechlab/-/issues/2#note_156990

So the KTechLab blueprint should be added to Craft blueprints, I highly
recommend a merge request:

https://invent.kde.org/packaging/craft-blueprints-kde

Then if it gets merged, a sysadmin ticket to KDE Phabricator should ask for
Windows CI build for KTechLab.

Furthermore, there are some requests on Github, I think at Chocolately, for
distributing KTechLab for windows.

Then, windows users could also enjoy this excellent application :-)

Best regards,

 Zoltan