KTechLab on OSX

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 02:11:09 GMT 2018

FYI: Added the guild to the source tree and applied fixes to
build-simple.sh and related fixes. The code is at KDE repository and at
stand-alone github repository. The latest push includes some fixes towards
removing Qt3Support dependency.

Have fun,

 Zoltan

WADE MAXFIELD <wade.maxfield at 4gwireline.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2018. okt.