[Ktechlab-devel] Please test the current git master, because only bug-fixing is needed for a release

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 11:18:28 UTC 2017

Thanks for the feedback!

I've noted the glitch and I will debug and hopefully fix it.

About testing: I don't see a problem with testing, because I assume
that people, who use ktechlab and find issues, will report them. And
then the issues can be fixed. Meanwhile I just use ktechlab for myself
and fix any issue I find. I know this is not a perfect attitude, but
it's a convenient one :-)

 Zoltan