Please test the current git master, because only bug-fixing is needed for a release

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 15:26:15 UTC 2017

 Hi,

I have a good news: my todo list for the KDE4 / Qt4 port is empty. So
please test KTechLab for any issues. After issues are fixed, I'd like
to make a release.

Please note that my opinion about old and difficult-to-fix issues is
that those can be postponed to a later release.

I will have to ask around at KDE, what is the recommended way of
making a release (besides adding a tag in git).

Have fun,

 Zoltan