[Ktechlab-devel] Copying mailing list archives to KDE infrastructure?

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 14:42:29 UTC 2016

 Hi,

as part of joining KDE, KTechLab should move its development mailing
list hosted at KDE. Before switching to the new mailing list, I had
the idea of copying the archives of the current mailing list to the
new location. I've just checked on Sourceforge, and apparently I do
not have permissions for downloading mailing list archives, as Jason
is the sole admin there.
I would like to ask your opinion about:
1. is it a good idea to copy the archives of the existing mailing-list to KDE ?
2. given the current permission situation on SF.net, does it worth
investing effort into obtaining the archives?

Have fun,

 Zoltan