[Ktechlab-devel] Pushed new fixes to github

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 15:58:49 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have pushed some more fixes to github, to both source code repositories:

https://github.com/ktechlab/ktechlab/tree/port-0.3.8-kde4-v1

https://github.com/ktechlab/ktechlab-0.3/tree/port-0.3.8-kde4-v1

The first repository will become the primary one.

Fixed:
- subcircuits can be removed from the subcircuits list
- the name of external connectors can be modified from toolabar and from
item editor
- added log file to ktechlab, for simpler debugging; only warnings are
printed on stdout/stderr

Todo:
- graphical glitches with external components; maybe related to external
connectors with the same name

- created subcircuits appear twice in the subcircuit list; investigation
needed
- created subcircuits in some cases they cause crashes; investigation needed

- fix build on kubuntu 64 bit, for all combinations of installed/not
installed state of gpsim/glib

- (from Claus) There are some other gfx glitches, but that might be because
I run it in a virtual machine - didn't have them on the previous builds
though.
    - needs checking

- Gfx error on e.g. LED in that I can't connect a wire unless I rotate the
part.
- some components get their connectors moved, thus (1) graphical issues,
(2) impossibility of connecting connectors results

- Som gfx errors that leaves gaps at connection points on components.
  (see last email with attached screen shot)

-'Scope works well, but doesn't clear 'lines' from other circuits when they
are closed. (Y-axis scale would be nice)

-I think the 'scope just keeps filling data points into RAM, because RAM
usage climbs steadily until the virtual machine crashes (same as the kde3
version)

- components have no description
   - the context help exists; or something else is needed here?

Any feedback is welcome.
Have fun,

 Zoltan