[Ktechlab-devel] Development reorganization: unified the 2 repositories on github

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 15:45:29 UTC 2016

 Hi,

in order to simplify things both for users and for developers, I have
copied all the history and most of the branches into both of the exiting
ktechlab repositories on gihub:

https://github.com/ktechlab/ktechlab

https://github.com/ktechlab/ktechlab-0.3

Starting from now, I consider the first (main) repository as the active
one, and soon I will stop pushing new commits into the 0.3 one. This way it
is simpler to track changes, and hopefully the improvements from 0.3 trunk
and 0.4 master can be integrated in an easier manner.
Currently my focus is to get a working release out, as soon as possible.

The location where I'm pushing the latest code is the following:

https://github.com/ktechlab/ktechlab/tree/port-0.3.8-kde4-v1

Have fun,

 Zoltan