[Ktechlab-devel] Design document for devleopment

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 15:53:16 UTC 2013

The good news is that github works with SVN, too, so you can participate in
the development of projects hosted on github, without using git. With the
commands below you should be able to get the contents of the
add-devel-doc-v2 branch:

createa an empty working copy directory:

    svn co --depth empty https://github.com/ktechlab/ktechlab

switch to it

    cd ktechlab

get the trunk (== master in git) branch, just in case:

    svn up trunk

get an empty branches directory, as in standard layout in svn:

    svn up --depth empty branches

get the actual branch:

    svn up branches/add-devel-doc-v2

I took most of these commands from here:

https://github.com/blog/1178-collaborating-on-github-with-subversion

Hope this works for you better :-)