[Ktechlab-devel] Design document for devleopment

Alan Grimes ALONZOTG at verizon.net
Tue Oct 29 15:25:30 UTC 2013

I hate git and github. They're like the vi of version control. =(

I tried:

atg at tortoise ~/source/ktechlab/ktechlab $ git checkout add-devel-doc-v2
M       simple-launch.sh
M       simple-setup.sh
Branch add-devel-doc-v2 set up to track remote branch add-devel-doc-v2
from origin.
Switched to a new branch 'add-devel-doc-v2'
atg at tortoise ~/source/ktechlab/ktechlab $ git pull
Already up-to-date.
atg at tortoise ~/source/ktechlab/ktechlab $

but obviously it didn't give me any new files. =(

If you think I made a mistake FUCK YOU!!! I had nothing but a goddamned
manpage to work from and any reasonable person knows those aren't good
for shit.

I tried "git branch -a" and it basically outputted an epic poem about
why git should never be used for anything, ever.

--
NOTICE: NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS, SEE ABOVE