[Ktechlab-devel] Better information on sourceforge about the project

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Tue May 17 23:58:51 UTC 2011

moin,

Am Dienstag, 17. Mai 2011, 21:03:31 schrieb Zoltan Padrah:
> I'd like to start discussion about a few changes to the sourceforge
> project settings:
>
> - webpage: should it point to ktechlab.org, or just to the wiki:
>  < http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/ktechlab/index.php?title=Main_Page

+1 as the current web-page points nowhere…

> - Preferred Support Mechanism: how people should contact us;
>   for that, I think the mailing list should be specified

+1

are there multiple mechanisms possible? if not, i’d go for the ML and link to
IRC in the wiki

> - maybe upload an icon for the project

Yeah, do you need larger versions of the project icon as png? I once rendered
different sizes from the SVG. (I think, I uploaded them to the wiki, but may
be I didn’t. I got them somewhere on my disk, though)

bye then
julian