[Ktechlab-devel] Better information on sourceforge about the project

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Tue May 17 19:03:31 UTC 2011

 Hello,

I'd like to start discussion about a few changes to the sourceforge
project settings:

- webpage: should it point to ktechlab.org, or just to the wiki:
 < http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/ktechlab/index.php?title=Main_Page >

 On the wiki is some useful information about the state of the
project, and it is easier to edit/maintain.

 Also sooner or later we should do something nice with the webpage, too...

- Preferred Support Mechanism: how people should contact us;
  for that, I think the mailing list should be specified

- maybe upload an icon for the project

What is your opinion on these?

  Zoltan