[Ktechlab-devel] help for french

gg aka linedubeth linedubeth at free.fr
Sat Oct 23 08:49:22 UTC 2010

Le 16/10/2010 19:08, Zoltan Padrah a écrit :
> 2010/10/11 gg aka linedubeth<linedubeth at free.fr>:
>>
>> thanks for your reply but
>>
>> i have copy the file in>
>> http://gitorious.org/kdevelop/kdevelop/blobs/master/app/Messages.sh
>>
>> it's reponse
>>
>> kubuntudev at kubuntudev:~/ktechlab$ sudo ./Messages.sh
>> ./src/ktechlabflowcodeui.rc: 1: Syntax error: newline unexpected
>> ./Messages.sh: 3: ./config.h: Permission denied
>> kubuntudev at kubuntudev:~/ktechlab$
>>

>> i put this file in my home directory
>>
>> after two days i compile the 0.3.7 with kde 3.5 version
>> but i don't compile with kdevelop4
>>
>> i continue.
>>

> It's not clear for me:
>
> You are trying to translate the 0.3.7 version?
>
> In that case, the, the po/fr.po should contain all the messages,
> including the menu titles.
>
> There are tools that help edit those files.
>
> Hope this helps,
>
>     Zoltan
>

>> best regards

Hello,

I continue my test. Yes i 'm trying to translate the 0.3.7 version and i
have try to use gitorious trunks branch But i'm not programmer and it's
more difficult to understand the git software ant your many files.

could you going to my blog the first message explain my problem

it's  http://linedubeth.blogspot.com/

Could you talk me my mistake

Many tanks for your work and your patience

Best regards