[Ktechlab-devel] help for french

gg aka linedubeth linedubeth at free.fr
Mon Oct 11 19:52:52 UTC 2010

Le 03/10/2010 18:07, P Zoltan a écrit :
> On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 18:58:09 +0200, gg aka linedubeth<linedubeth at free.fr>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> i have the same problem actually. i could translate the ktechlab.pdf in
>> french. it's a user doc for this software.
>>
>> I have knowing the kde4 devellopement is slow it's not a problem
>>
>> I search a solution for translate menu of this application
>>
>> i have a vitual machine i have installed kubuntu
>>

>> I test to compile the source but
>>
>> i search a method.
>>
>> i type the git command and i have the source.
>>

>> i works in git gui
>>

>> i search a schema and tools for my problems
>>

>> Could i use lokalize gettext .... Wich on files?
>>

> The text appearing in the menu is located in the .rc files. See
> src/ktechlabui.rc.
>
> KDevelop uses some kind of script that can extract the messages from the
> rc files and generates a .pot file, wich can be translated.
>
> See the script here:
>
> http://gitorious.org/kdevelop/kdevelop/blobs/master/app/Messages.sh
>
> Further details can be found from KDevelop internationalization team, i
> guess.
>
> Regards,
>
>      Zoltan
>

>> Somebody could help me?
>>
>> Thanks a lot
>>

>> sorry for my very bad english but i try to improve

thanks for your reply but

i have copy the file in >
http://gitorious.org/kdevelop/kdevelop/blobs/master/app/Messages.sh

it's reponse

kubuntudev at kubuntudev:~/ktechlab$ sudo ./Messages.sh
./src/ktechlabflowcodeui.rc: 1: Syntax error: newline unexpected
./Messages.sh: 3: ./config.h: Permission denied
kubuntudev at kubuntudev:~/ktechlab$

i put this file in my home directory

after two days i compile the 0.3.7 with kde 3.5 version
but i don't compile with kdevelop4

i continue.

best regards