[Ktechlab-devel] kde4 port: CircuitModel instantiation from tests

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Thu Mar 25 13:46:16 UTC 2010

Julian Bäume wrote:
> On Thursday 25 March 2010 14:14:39 Alan Grimes wrote:
>> Julian Bäume wrote:

>> That's a surprising comment because I had understood ECNode to be a UI
>> class that represented a junction between to wires (connectors),
>> represented by a small dot.

> A sorry, I mixed that up. Of course, I meant Component class and friends. (The
> base class of all those classes in the src/electronics/components/) Sorry for
> the confusion. If you have a look into this class.. For the simulator to work,
> there should basically be the stepNonLogic() method and I don't know.. May be
> some more information about the type. (which parameters does this component
> have, things like that)

Yeah, that's problematical because those classes have/had a number of
roles ranging from a simple graphic, to a dynamically configured
graphic, to an animated graphic, and worse the code which drives the
simulation of logic components... (see classes in discrete logic and
Flip-flops.)

--
DO NOT USE OBAMACARE.
DO NOT BUY OBAMACARE.