[Ktechlab-devel] kde4 port: CircuitModel instantiation from tests

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Thu Mar 25 13:27:08 UTC 2010

On Thursday 25 March 2010 14:14:39 Alan Grimes wrote:
> Julian Bäume wrote:
> > That's exactly what I had in mind... Not really with XML, but an easy way
> > to provide the equations from external sources and not hard-coded into
> > many, many cpp files, as it is done right now. Using Qt and KDE
> > technology will really help us, here. You wanted to do that after the
> > port. This should be okay, if we just strip every GUI related stuff out
> > of the ECNode classes. After that, they should be really easy to port.
>
> That's a surprising comment because I had understood ECNode to be a UI
> class that represented a junction between to wires (connectors),
> represented by a small dot.
A sorry, I mixed that up. Of course, I meant Component class and friends. (The
base class of all those classes in the src/electronics/components/) Sorry for
the confusion. If you have a look into this class.. For the simulator to work,
there should basically be the stepNonLogic() method and I don't know.. May be
some more information about the type. (which parameters does this component
have, things like that)

bye then
julian