[Ktechlab-devel] Project components dependencies

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 00:50:34 UTC 2010

On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 23:49:04 +0100, Alan Grimes <agrimes at speakeasy.net>
wrote:

> I wrote my own test for that and used it to hunt down a few bugs...
>
> Look for a file called mathtest.cpp in the directory "testing".

  Basically that's what I've wanted to do in the matrix test.

  Meanwhile I've found a huge problem with the qvector header: Qt has a
header with the same. And it also tests inside if QVECTOR_H is defined. So
I've got several very strange build errors... Due to this, I've renamed
the math files to quickvector and quickmatrix.

  The original error was due to kdebug.h being included. It wasn't used
anywhere.

  Just pushed some tests in my git repository, in the branch testing-1,
folder matrixtest.

  The tests consist of generating random matrixes and making operations on
them. The results are compared with Eigen's implementation.

  Bulding the test: enter the build directory, then with "qmake-qt4"
command generate the Makefile; type make, and get a "build" executable.
Running the executable is equivalend of running the tests.

  Have fun,

    Zoltan