[Ktechlab-devel] Merge the matrix tested code?

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 19:49:11 UTC 2010

  Let's make some noise on the list.

  The results of testing the equation solver showed that the algorithm is
correct for the general case.

  If there is no solution or there are no well defined solutions, then some
strange results appear. More should be investigated in that direction.

  The next thing i wanted to do is to merge the testing code in the kde4
port tree. I have to learn more abot git to know how to do it; if anyone
wants to do this, I'd happily copy the merged tree, and work on that.

  I'll write more at latest the next weekend.

   Zoltan

-------
- What is the similarity between gases and work?
- Gases fill all the available space, while work fills all the available
time.