[Ktechlab-devel] KDevPlatform API changes

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Mon Feb 15 04:12:33 UTC 2010

hey,
today I had an update of KDevelop (and therefore KDevPlatform) in my distros
updates. It installed KDevPlatform 0.9.98, which is beta8. This version
updated some public API, which is now incompatible with older versions. I
changed the CMakeLists.txt to require the latest KDevPlatform and updated the
desktop files to use the new version. This is done in commit ae834a0d4ed. For
those of you, still want to use KDevPlatform older than beta8 (which I do on
at least one machine, too), I added branches *_prebeta8, which has this commit
reverted. I will keep those up-to-date for a while, so you don't have to
update your KDevPlatform, yet. As soon, as 1.0 hits the ground, which will be
in April, IIRC, we should depend on that version (chances are high, that API
will be compatible to beta8 ;)).

bye then
julian