[Ktechlab-devel] Confusing bitwise behaviour (novice)

santiago gonzalez santigoro at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 18:42:12 UTC 2009

Yes... , i don't know anything about flowcode, but the rotate instruction in
the pic is always done through carry, then you should clear Status,C bit
(carry) just before the rotate.
But using high-level languages you never can be sure about what is really
happening, there are in some languages the rotate-with-carry and
rotate-without-carry  instructions, but i don't know flowcode.

Anyway you can try clearing status,c bit just before rotating, perhaps this
works.