[Ktechlab-devel] Pic interrupts solved.

santiago gonzalez santigoro at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 16:28:26 UTC 2009

Ok... i think now pic simulation work quite better, the simulation run in
two diferent ways:

-When runed from the circuit button (play), simulation goes at real time for
a 20 MHz compiled pic code, registers are not updated, breakpoints doesn't
have effect, it's just like powering the pic.

-When running from the code (execute), it run slower and updates registers
view every 25 ms and every cycle when step-by-step, breakpoints and any
other debug feature works here.

Now i need two things:

-Create the "clock Mhz" property or any other way that the user can choose
the clock speed. Someone can give a hand wit this?

-Someway to know the voltage level in a pic pin, actually all are defined as
logicin or logicout, i tried to understand how to do this but i can't find
the correct way, i had a look to adc component, but have lot of errors bcos
i really don't understand what i'm doing... all what i need is a float value
of the voltage level at the input pins.... someone can point me to a way to
follow?